Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 16 calamari tubes
- 100g Danish feta, crumbled
- 1 cup cous cous
- 3 tbsp sundried tomatoes
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 2 limes
- 1 pkt spinach
- 1 punnet mushrooms
- 1 cup spring onion
- 1 cup curly parsley
- Sauté spring onion, spinach and mushrooms for 5 min. Add seasoning then place on kitchen towels (absorbs excess oil).
- When cool, add chopped tomatoes, feta and cous cous.
- Spoon stuffing into calamari tubes and secure open ends with a toothpick.
- Heat butter in pan and fry calamari tubes for 2 min each side until cooked. Set aside and keep warm.
- Juice the citrus fruits, add seasoning, garlic & chilli infused olive oil, honey, sugar and mustard.
- Shake well and place in fridge.
- Assemble a bed of greens on each plate, add cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, mandarin segments.
- Toss the calamari tubes in to the salad.
- Add finely diced red and green olives, a generous drizzle of seasoning. Serve.