• 1.2kg whole, cleaned salmon fillet, or other oily fish (yellowtail)
• ½ cup (125ml) lime atchar
• Freshly squeezed juice of ½ lemon or lime
• Handful coriander
• ¼-½ cup (60-125ml) olive oil
• Sea salt and milled black pepper
- Heat oven to 200ºC.
- Place salmon on an oiled baking tray.
- Blitz atchar, lemon juice, coriander and olive oil in a food processor or blender to create a slightly chunky paste.
- Spoon the atchar onto the fish.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.