Serves: 4-6 people
Preparation time: 30 min
- 1 bottle basil pesto
- 1 block mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkt small cherry tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 pkt paprika & chicken spice
- Cut chicken breast in half and thin out with rolling pin.
- Coat chicken with paprika & chicken spice.
- Thinly slice 2 large tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Spoon basil pesto onto chicken, cover with sliced tomato and top with mozzarella.
- Roll chicken into ball and tightly cover with cling wrap. Allow to set in fridge 5-10 min.
- Remove from fridge, remove cling wrap and pan fry to brown chicken.
- Place chicken in ovenproof dish and bake until brown.
- Serve with basil leaves and cherry tomatoes.