Serves: 4-6 people
Preparation time: 30 min
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 1 cup white marshmallows, chopped
- 1 punnet strawberries, chopped
- extra marshmallows, to garnish
- In double boiler, place chocolate, chocolate milk and marshmallow. Heat ±10 min, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Beat cream to soft peak stage and fold through chocolate mixture.
- Into glass serving dishes, add some mousse, then a layer of strawberries, then top with mousse.
- Refrigerate 6 hrs.
- To serve: Top with cream, strawberries, marshmallows and grated chocolate.