- 800g Cake Wheat Flour
- 6ea. Egg
- 480g Unsalted Butter
- 120g Sesame Seaweed Pork Floss
- 5ml Salt
- 100ml Water
- 15Ml Baking Powder
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt with pork floss mixture.
- Beat the butter until pale. Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix.
- Knead the dough slightly. Add water if necessary.
- Shape the dough into a disc and place in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into thickness of 6 mm.
- Cut the dough in round shape pieces of diameter 4.5 cm.
- Place shaped dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown on top.