• 2 x 85g packets 2-minute noodles, cooked, drained and cooled
• 6 eggs
• 1 tbsp (15ml) sesame oil
• 200g frozen shrimps, defrosted
• 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
• 5cm knob ginger, grated
• 2 fat cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
• Oil, for frying
• Sriracha sauce
• Oyster sauce
• Spring onion, sliced
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add sesame oil, prawns, spring onions, ginger, garlic and chilli.
- Stir in noodles.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Spoon ¼ cupfuls of noodle mixture into pan, cooking 4 at a time. Or cook 2 large omelettes.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until golden and egg is set. Turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until egg is cooked through. Transfer to a large plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Cook remaining noodle mixture.
- Top noodle cakes with herbs, sauces and spring onions.