• 250g streaky bacon, chopped
• 2 cups (500ml) frozen peas, defrosted
• 2 discs feta cheese
• ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
• Salt and milled pepper
• 400g spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Fry bacon over a medium heat until crispy (about 20 minutes).
- Remove from pan, and set aside.
- Toss peas into bacon fat, and fry to heat through.
- Mash with a fork, so that some of the peas break up and some stay whole.
- Stir through feta and olive oil, and season to taste.
- Toss into hot spaghetti, and serve scattered with bacon crumble.