- 300g White Bread Flour
- 200g Brown Bread Flour
- 6g Instant Yeast
- 10g Salt
- 40g Grape Seed Oil
- 200ml Milk
- 110ml Water
- 30g Maple Syrup
- 170g Sundried Tomato (drained weight)
- 500ml Basil Leaves
- 1 clove Garlic
- 60ml Pine Nuts
- 125ml Parmesan
- 80ml Olive oil
- 5ml Salt
- 2.5ml Black Pepper
- 250g Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Slice the sundried tomato into small pieces.
- Mix flour, yeast, salt, milk, water, maple syrup to form a dough.
- Add the grape seed oil and knead for 20 minutes.
- Add the tomato pieces and mix well.
- Place the dough in a large, oiled bowl.
- Cover leave in a warm place to prove until double in volume
- Knock down the dough and roll out into a rectangular shape.
- Spread the pesto cream cheese on the dough.
- Roll it up and connect the ends.
- Shape into a triangle.
- Let it rise again to double in volume.
- Sprinkle with some flour evenly on top. Make some cuts at the edges.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients except the cream cheese to make pesto.
- Blend the cream cheese with the pesto until smooth.