• 4 large black mushrooms
• Olive oil, for frying
• 1 disc feta cheese
• 2 tbsp (30ml) cream cheese
• 2 tbsp (30ml) chopped chives
• Milled pepper
• 4 burger buns, toasted
• Rocket leaves
• Thinly sliced red onion
• Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Pan-fry mushroom in a little oil for a few minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, mash cheese, herbs and seasoning together.
- Spoon mixture into each mushroom, cover with a lid and pan-fry for 5 minutes to melt.
- Pile onto buttered buns, and top with rocket and red onion.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce on the side.