• 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
• 2-3 tbsp (30-45ml) red curry paste
• Glug oil
• 2cm knob ginger, grated
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• Juice of 1 large lime
• 1 tsp (5ml) castor sugar
• ¼ cup (60ml) coconut milk
• 1 green chilli (optional)
• ⅔ cucumber, shaved into ribbons
• 1 packet (250g) fine green beans, blanched
• 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
• 1 punnet (150g) bean sprouts
• Handful coriander leaves
• Handful mint leaves
- Toss chicken with paste. Set aside to marinate.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together. Set aside.
- Heat a large pan over a high heat, and fry chicken in batches until cooked through (about 5-6 minutes).
- Arrange salad ingredients and chicken in separate piles on a large platter. Drizzle dressing over vegetables.
- Serve as is, or with bowls of warm rice.