• 1 roll puff pastry
• 4 ripe plum tomatoes, sliced
• 1 roll goat’s cheese, sliced
• 4-6 anchovies, optional
• Salt and milled pepper
• Basil, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Roll pastry out, and cut into squares. Make a shallow incision (3cm) inside the border of each square, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the tomato and mozzarella in overlapping slices. Top with anchovies.
- Drizzle over a little olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden-brown.
- Garnish with basil.