Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 20 prawns
- 4 grilling skewers
- 500 g fresh rocket
- 500 g fresh watercress
- 340 ml beer
- 3 lemons (2 juiced, 1 cut into wedges)
- 8 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 fresh chillies, chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Clean and prepare prawns, place in bowl.
- Add garlic, chillies, beer, juice from 1 lemon and salt, to taste. Allow prawns to marinate.
- Place 5 prawns onto each skewer.
- Wash and prepare rocket and watercress.
- Heat griddle pan with little olive oil, add prawn skewers. Grill on both sides until pink and cooked.
- Make dressing: In bowl, add juice from 1 lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve: Plate rocket and watercress and drizzle with dressing. Top with skewered prawns and a lemon wedge on the side.