• 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
• 1 can (400g) coconut milk
• Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
• 2 tbsp (30ml) crushed ginger paste
• 1 sachet (70g) Indian curry paste
• 500g skinless and boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
• Salt and milled pepper
• 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
• 1 cup (250ml) Greek yoghurt
• Handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
• Chopped chilli, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Blanch cauliflower in boiling water for 5 minutes
- Toss cauliflower and chicken together on a baking tray.
- Mix coconut milk, lime juice and zest, ginger and curry paste. Pour over chicken and cauliflower. Mix to coat everything in sauce. Season well.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Mix cucumber, yoghurt and coriander in a small bowl.
- Serve chicken with yoghurt sauce and fresh chilli.