Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 30 min
- 1 pkt chocolate sandwich biscuits (Oreos)
- 1 tub chocolate ice cream
- 1 pkt milk tart powder pudding
- 300ml milk
- 2 peaches, halved
- 250ml cream or vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp oil
- Crush biscuits and place at the bottom of the glass.
- Defrost chocolate ice cream just enough to scoop and layer on top. Place in fridge for 4 hrs to ensure it hardens again.
- Mix milk and custard powder and let stand for 15 min in fridge before layering.
- Heat grilling pan to medium high.
- Brush peach halves with a touch of oil and place in grilling pan for a few mins.
- Turn peaches over, cook for further 3-4 mins until grill marks appear and the fruit starts to caramelise.
- Remove with tongs and serve with a scoop of ice cream or cream in the centre of the fruit. Drizzle with honey and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
- Remove ice cream from freezer and scoop a layer of milk tart pudding on top. Sprinkle with chocolate flakes and cinnamon.
- Only mix milk tart pudding 2 mins before serving.