Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 250g spinach, fresh, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 punnets strawberries, cut into pieces
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 bars peanut candy, crushed
- 1 pkt (500g) savoury muffin mix
- 1 tbsp savoury spice
- 1 pkt cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 150ml olive oil
- 320ml milk
- 4 tbsp tzatziki dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Beat eggs, milk and oil.
- Add muffin mix and cheese, sprinkle in savoury spice and fold until mixed.
- Scoop mixture into a preheated muffin pan and cook for 8 min.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack while making other batches.
- Once all muffins are made, cover with cloth to keep moist.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, onions and strawberries.
- Pour about half the dressing over the salad and gently mix.
- Top with avocado, cheese and nuts. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
- Only dress salad directly before serving.